How 2 became 1 -- 1/4/12 & 1/5/12

 It would be easy to pair these gold striped khaki trousers with white blouse and a brown or similarly colored khaki blazer, but I have to be different right :) Here, I am wearing a thrifted snake skin printed blouse and a grey jacket.

 This skirt is rather sheer (winter taboo...HA!), but I don't want to wait until spring to wear it again so I am wearing leggings underneath and tall leather slouch boots. I am wearing this "smedium" sweater as a top because its so tight I can't really wear it over anything. Initially, I tied the tie like a bowtie with a big bow and intended to wear it as a headband. I like the way it sits here, quietly covering the cleavage.


 Same printed blouse. Same sweater and boots. 
Wearing these white pants--also a winter taboo--as riding pants for more of a jockey-esque look

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER