Wrapping to working 2/23/12 et al

So I missed a few hair appointments lol and I was too busy to do my own hair. I wanted a change from the fro I had been wearing all week so I coordinated my favorite wrap with my work clothes. In general I don't like to wear hats or wraps to work as I don't think they are appropriate (unless that's your  religious belief).

I'm wearing purple pants from New York and Co, a printed blouse from JC Penney and a wool blazer. I love my gilded beaded necklace and added gold kitten heels to match.





 Getting a lot of Hair Action ;) 2/25/12 - 2/27/12

Dress is a little large on me but after tying it in the back one could hardly tell. Both the dress and bolero are from Ross...totaling $30. Shoes are from Payless. The jewelry is from Traci Lynn.

Enjoying a day party with my homegirl. Its too cold and windy for a dress so I wore a dressy top and paired it with distressed skinny jeans.



 Picture party for my cousin's birthday. This is actually the same dress I wore to a friends birthday party earlier this year. It cost me all of 16 bucks from Ross but looks soooo sexy...reminds me of Carmen Jones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER