Work to wear

The only good thing about working on the weekends is that you can wear whatever you want and still get paid. I wore this colorful print cotton dress, which I bought a couple years ago from either Ross or Rainbow, to work on a very warm Saturday anticipating a long day with no time to change. I ended up wearing this to a carnival and my best friend's play also.













Btw...Doesn't she look hottt in those liquid leggings ;-)


Diversity Days

To celebrate our diverse workforce, we held I diversity fashion show. I am wearing a traditional style Chinese dress called a Qi Pao. It was created during the roaring 20s primarily for the wealthy and aristocracy but has since become a symbol of Chinese womens and formal fashion.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER