Bold week ahead




Got this skirt at a consignment shop some time ago. Look at it. So bold and spring-like even with the dark undertones it remains so vibrant.



Bermuda Shorties

I wanted a cool and comfortable look at the Wine Fest, so I went for a turquoise pastel top and pink bermuda shorts. I love how those tiny shorts look (on everyone else) but these thighs are made for something longer. I like how these lovely ladies--below--are wearing their shorts.



http://midorilei.com
IMG_0011
http://www.iamstyle-ish.com





Color Wheel















Happy Hours = Happy Dayz


My friend and I had been feeling a little blah lately...like we needed to bring some sexy back. We both wanted to wear mini somethings, but didn't want to be overdressed for happy hour. I suggested the boyfriend blazer to mute our minis because it's long and seems semi-professional.

 What do you think of this shade of lipstick?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER