As we proceed



Seeing Double

This time I took a look from one of the bloggers I follow Ms Monique from SoFull Sista. I like how these thrifted threads (pants and blouse) look new again with the right combination of colors. She's a natual woman like me; I adorned my mini fro with a headband and two cheetah print flowers.

Day                                                                                                 Nite

Some fashion rules are meant to be broken or at least bent. One rule that I loathe is that business wear has to be so....so boring and lifeless...so black and blue and gray...khaki and white...plaid and pinstripe...agh. I've added a touch of coral to my look with a cinch of brown.

I rewarded myself with a drink or two at a local bar. Wore this denim skirt and mesh top like bait and got hooked on a mango martini. Next time I'll catch a man lmao.


Day                                                                                               Nite


I think I mixed enough patterns and colors for one outfit. But give me some credit...doesn't look too busy. The run-down: thrifted checkered scarf and jeweled pin, store-bought headband, floral peep toes, purple skirt and nude top.

Its been so hot but I've been dying (of heat) to wear a long sleeve shirt and mini. I was trying to wear a boyfriend shirt, but I am missing one key piece--->him. I have decided to call this thrifted purple shirt my "mefriend shirt haha. I think this outfit seems poetry appropriate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER