Eureka




 


When you figure out what you want to do with your life, its a magical moment. I have decided not to settle and to my own boss. I have decided to engage in something that is both rewarding and lucrative. Now all I need is capital. Big dreams don't come easily, but it feels great when you have a handle on this.

Now what does that have to do with this image? Well this is how I see myself...elegant, unique, classy and successful. In order for me to get there, I need to "see" myself as such. This image is my inspiration and my future.



 



 Thrifted: purple suede almond toe heels

 Thrifted: jewelry and purse

 Thrifted: slingbacks

 
 My favorite restaurant/lounge celebrated 10 years of good business...black-owned business to boot.
It was supposed to be a white party; but you know me, not being the one to conform, I wore this pastel strapless and skirt with this newly thrifted necklace I love.

I also wore it because its one of the shortest things I own and I expected my friend of new to see me in it...he didn't show. No waste, everyone else thoroughly enjoyed my hind quarters.


 Thrifted: lime pants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER