Into the Wild

 Whilst party hopping amid some of DC's coolest rooftop venues, I learned how comfy these wedges can be, esp since most of the clubs did not have an elevator. In the words of my fab friend B (below) *YIKES*







When life gives you Lemons

I love the vibrant yellow pants trend. I like how they make your legs glow...literally. They are a nice retreat from the dullness of blue jeans and denim. Whats more is that they compliment many skin tones because you can go as light as pale yellow or as dark as a deep canary yellow and still have the same effect. I am wearing these yellow pants (on sale for $40 at Nordstrom's Rack) with a tank I got from Forever 21 a few seasons ago. I wore it with a tailored blazer and yellow heels to make it "workable". But without the jacket its quite light and "playful".


 
  
I would love to be able to wear camo to work and keep my job. Camo is like the epitome of badass--tough and subversive! While camoflauge blends in with the wild, it stands out in a concrete jungle...like me.

Her look is daring, sexy, fierce and cool. My version is more tame employing pastels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER