BESTWEEKEVER

Ravens Playoffs

This was one of the best weeks I have ever had. I was smiling all week long. Heres a look at why.
  • My Ravens are going to the Superbowl (aka the Bro-Bowl aka the Har-Bowl)!
  • My friends and family are thriving in 2013!
  • My president is B(L)ack!
 
 
 
 
Me, my Bro Darkness, Daddy Glover
 
 
My Dad.......nuff said
 
 
 
Balti-mazing, Mary-lady
 
It was so cold I had to break out the Under Armour and my University of Maryland letter-winners jacket. Thats right yall, don't let the fashion fool you, I was a beast and I worked hard in trainers before I got to strut in heels!
 
 
The Man of the Hour: #52, Ray Lewis taking a lap around the stadium for the last time as a Raven player.
 
 
Birthdays
 
Birthday happy hour at my fav place :)
 
 
My cousin looking amazing in her optical illusion/jail stripe/zebra print dress :)
That dress is hitting and fitting on so many levels...go cous!
 
 
My buddy from HS. We both managed to live and work overseas in Asia--he in Japan, me in China, and we're both grateful for that opportunity and the experience. I think more people of color could benefit from such cultural exchange.
 
 
Ravens/MLK/Inauguration
 
 
Rocking my FESTIVUS t-shirt courtesy of The Zone: Superstore
 
 
In Fells Pt with the masses trying to get on TV haha
 
 
 
MLK Breakfast at my good friend's church. He gave a great speech to the congregation about remembering those who came before us and persevering despite difficulty. Fitting time--as we watched the Inauguration of our beloved president Barack Obama take his second oath. #2termz lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011