PROM REDUX 2013








My first big event for Tightfisted Fashion proved to be better than I expected. I was so nervous that the elements would not come together....the food, the drinks, the band, the fashion, the art, the guest...but it all did! Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the affair. I had a bit of a cold, but I pulled it together and represented the business well. I owe my friends and family for making my first event a success and I hope I can make this an annual event :)


I wore a thrifted gilded strapless dress. I love how it looks retro yet relevant. I think the dress was all of $8, but looked like a million bucks. The belt came from an antique market for $5. The shoes were "borrowed" indefinately from my mom (lol) and the jewelry was both bought and thrifted. My hair was styled by a local shop who has been doing my hair for years...since I had locs in college. I love how it almost looks like a crown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER