New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

 
My Day started out less than fab as I was forced to run errands for a new years party. What can I say...I make some mean deviled eggs...and the people need me! lol

I'm wearing a thrifted plaid button-down, old Kmart jeans, gifted cotton jacket, a leather belt from my stay in China and a hat I crocheted. The necklace that I am holding is actually the chain to a purse that didn't live to see 2012 with an old clip-on earring that lost its twin.


Besides family time and drinking champagne, I didn't do anything spectacular. I went on a date with myself to watch the fireworks then treated myself to an amazing view of the sunrise over the harbor.


Its been getting cooler and I knew I would be bar-hopping so I paired this turtleneck (yes I said turtleneck) with these stretchy pants. I put a silk hankercheif in the jacket pocket for pop and additional color.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

BESTWEEKEVER