Playing for cheaps

In an effort to live a more exciting, albeit, single life I have scoured the city and counties for fun things to do. I have found the newspaper, craiglist, internet and word-of-mouth to be very useful tools in this endeavor.

 Typically, I find a spot I like and stick with it for a while. I get to know "the regulars" and the owners and spread the word about their establishment. If they are black-owned, that's a plus.

Lately, however, I have been going to new places using sites like living social, groupon, gilt city and things to do to find good deals. This week I found deals for the gun range, a carribean buffet, sushi, and a day party by researching online. Costs me about $60 for the whole week...not bad.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER