Bmore Like Me




Artscape 2012

     
 Cool 3D art


 Improv Rock Opera performance---pretty cool idea actually

 My shadow says love in sign language :)


Reggae Jerk Fest
First Annual, was a very good start, with good food.




Weekly Wonders
 Three ways to wear this look. Orange skinnies with thrifted snake skin print silk blouse.
Q: which one did I choose for my nite out?? A: The tucked in look buttoned halfway





This is the bag and bangle that I bought at Artscape. I like the bold print and the design. The bag is allegedly made in Ghana (need to verify that, but still nice and well made nonetheless.



Sported this outfit at my sisters AAU basketball game. Someday she'll be as much of a beauty beast as me haha. Bless her.








 
I got this dress from Ross as a hot date dress but ended up being my sexy work dress.


Cornrow fauxhak with twists



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER