Week ending 7/9/12

Fro-out

 



I don't have long thick curly hair like I see so often on TV and on the internet. I have the steel wool, kinky kind of hair that doesn't easily wash-n-go or retain a lot of moisture...but its mine!


So, I have to fool my hair into curling. With all the products I've used over the years, I've assembled the best below. My regimine goes like this:
First I wet and rake through my hair with my fingers to loosen the kinks. Then, I pick it out with an afro pick and shea butter conditioner. To make my hair appear curly, I either rod set, coil, twist, braid or cornrow my dampened hair with styling lotion before bed. Then I cover it with a silk scarf and secure it with an old-fashion stocking cap. In the morning I add moiturrizer and go.






The best hair care products I've ever used:

1. Shea butter leave-in conditioner/lotion by Cantu

2. Oil moisturizer by Africa's Best

3. Silky Set styling lotion by Africa's Best






 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER