Blah week ending 8/17/12

 Oddly enough...







 For some reason I wore this top and sweater within a few days of each other, which  is odd for me considering I have so many clothes and I have a blog that documents what I wear each day. Idk what happened here lol. I'm glad I improved on my look at least.,,those pants are so plain and basice right?!








I think this will be called my attention-getting skirt...for obvious reasons...


 The weather has been...schizophrenic....even apocolyptic lately! Idk how to prepare for the end. I barely know how to dress for it. I decided to at least save my suede shoes and my hair...just in case.
Thrifted: vest and blazer


 As soon as I stepped out of my apt...down came the rain. I promptly made my way back inside to change shoes. I'll be damned if I'm going to purposely ruin these heels hahahaha.
Thrifted: Skirt, tank top is actually an athletic top


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER