Interior Designs






I've been watching HGTV a lot lately...because I actually have a reason to now that I am looking at properties. My fav shows are Income Property and Property Brothers. I think they appeal to me because I too see the potential in things. Also, I am like most of those buyers...I have high standards and good taste but I don't have a high salary or good credit :-/

Likewise, I want my store to look like a fine boutique with nice decor, interesting design and retro feel, on my modest budget. After looking at these shows and employing some of my thrifting and art skills, I think I can pull off some of these looks (pictured above). I'm paying close attention to the layout, the re-use of bookshelves and closets verses boring racks; also paying attention to the modern decor and layout of the stores.


Long day with family

My city!

After the Lupus Walk, I accompanied (consulted) my bro in his endeavor to become more professional. I even found a pair of my dream pants like my fav Alice + Olivia high waist flare pants for 1/3 of the price--still one of the most expensive things I've ever bought.

So my bro is a busineess major but dresses like a high school sophomore or a factory. I want him to embrace the opportunity he has to dress more adult-like and feel what its like to be surrounded by "suits".

I usually fashion women's clothes but in my new business, I hope to be doing a lot more men's consultation and designing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER