Local Outings



Being tightfisted goes beyond fashion and groceries; I am pretty tightfisted when it comes to entertainment also. I had an eventful week and probably spent about $50.00. How you ask? I plan things in advance. I take advantage of specials, freebees, online coupons, rewards points and I shop around. I reccommend you learn whats going on in your city by visiting the official tourism website for your state and looking for some free or relatively inexpensive things to do. You can also accomplish this by typing in "things to do in (insert city)" look for a website devoted to keeping people informed about community service projects, special engagements, happy hours, parties, events etc. I also reccommend you check out:
     Living Social
     Groupon
     All Events
     Headz Up
and Yelp (just to name a few) for local deals and discounts.

Happy Hour w/ open bar...$15
Comedy club with moms...$30
Art show with sorors...free
Lupus walk with fam...sponsored
Volleyball practice with team....$5
...enjoying my city...PRICELESS


Me and moms with Joey "Coco" Diaz...really funny guy!

My buddy's art show


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER