Working the Plan

I have been blogging about my daily wear and activities for about 10 months now, I love showing off my thrifted finds and I love my personal style. I have decided to take this eandeavor to the next level and form my own business. I have spent nearly every free moment studying and working on my business plan. I feel confident that it will be well received and successful. I also know ir will take a lot of sacrifices, hard work and support...but I'm ready!!

Here is my QR code...business forthcoming :)






SAUL WILLIAMS!!



 Saul...he's wearing a Jimi Hendrix t-shirt that reads: BOB MARLEY. He told us the story of this discounted typo tee and we all laughed at the irony...."we all look a like" and Hendricks was smoking "Bob Marley" way back when lol




 




 
 
 
 
What I wore to the concert.
 
 
 This is one of my fav tees. I got it from Forever 21+...one of the few times I could fit something in there. This shirt sold out so fast...chics still trying to get their hands on one.
 
 
 
I learned a drinking game called "Spoons". It was pretty fun...esp when my homeboy shattered a shot glass in his bare hands. Some dudes just don't know their strength lmao.
 







 Me and my lil bro and sister at a family bbq. I decided to wrap my hair up in anticipation of the rain.


Thrifted: Jewelry
Gifted: Head/body wrap

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER