Mixing things up...week ending 10/21/12



 
 I love this dress its so versatile and cool. I especially like that its Target chic. I have found a few nice items there on the sale rack...pretty good quality too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I wore this at work and the other out to happy hour...pants and boots are the same.
 
 
 Here I am with comedian Aries Spears at his show in Baltimore to celebrate my brother's birthday.
 
 
Don't Hate the Playa, Love the Play
 


 
 







I was dying to wear this skirt and top. I love the graphics because its not your typical cheetah print...much more fun.


I really wanted a tee like this one, but I never found one. As I searched online, I found a tutorial for making a tee like this.





 
DIY Leopard Print Cut off Shorts




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER