If it pleases the queen!


My birthday week was AMAZINGLY EPIC! I wanted to do a little something to fit everyone....something different each day. Thanks to a few well planned/timed events and capitalizing on a couple connects, I was able to pull off a weeklong celebration for a day's price....go me!

I wore this thrifted leather skirt, pumps and chain necklace with this Sag shirt I bought last year from Charlotte Russe and cheetah sweater from Nasty Gal for an edgy look.






 

First we went to a comedy show. I got the tickets for free if I bought at least 15 people (score).
 
Second, hotel party to launch my new website Tightfisted Fashion.
I got a great deal on the hotel suite because I lamented about having to switch hotels the day of (Yes, I got kicked out of one hotel before the party even started smh).
 
Third, clubbing with my friends and fam. We rolled deep to the club. I was surprised to see so many people. It was overwhelming in an excellent way :)

Finally reggae nite at my fav restaurant/lounge.

That whole week cost me about $500 but the memories and good times are PRICELESS!
 
Here I am with my fav magenta crop pants and a bold sheer cheetah print top punctuated by lime green jewelry. Admittedly, this outfit all retail o_O
 
 
I made my first sales at the hotel party thanks to my friends and family who came through.




 
This dress was gifted from mom dukes herself. I love it because it is shiny and But also because it is fully lined in fleece, which feels so nice against the skin. The heels are metallic and iridescent snake skin from ASOS
 
 

Flanked by my soul brothas
 

Surrounded by my sexy sophisticated sister'n :)
 


 Partying with my fashionable fam






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER