Website = WORK!






My website is shaping up and I couldn't be more excited. My friends are lending their beauty to making the site more beautiful and I am gearing up for the big reveal party.
I have so much to do until then:

1. Taking pictures of the items
2. Picking up more items
3. Pricing and input online
4. Promotional stuff -- giving out flyers, t-shirts and coupons
5. **Planning the "soft opening" party
6. SO MUCH MORE


But I am confident come November 23rd, (my birthday) all will be done well!
My hands are shaking with excitement and nervousness just typing lol.  This is a dream of mine and I am happy it is coming into fruition :D

Thank you in advance to everyone who has helped with this project and supported me!



What I've Worn Recently























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER