Christmas--NYE

  
One celebration rolls right into another. First Christmas, then New Years. Can hardly believe how fast this year has passed, how much I've been through and how much I've been blessed! In 2012, I've been in and out and all around someone I really care about....and it felt great. I have launched my new business, Tightfisted Fashion. Also, I've had some professional opportunities\assignments that I am happy about. Finally, I have re-committed myself to my faith.

I know this is usually the time where people make resolutions to change things/habits; however, I just want to focus on continuing the things I have done well this year. So, in 2013, I want to take my business to the next level, grow closer to God and perhaps find someone worthy to share New Years with next year. My pale friend has called dibs if no one else steps up haha...shm :)


Meet 1/2 of the: Cool Kids United Camp Posse Clique Crew (lol)


Welcome to 2013



Support good business yall! PHAZE 10 is almazing!

This catfish dinner was AWESOME...soul food indeed!

Line sister and brother




New years crew




 My soror and friend (before the nite got......interesting)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER