Stop the Madness!



I have had a very trying weekend and its spillage into the week is just testing my patience and my faith. First off, I just CAN NOT get over what has happened to our youth in Newtown, Ct.; it is absolutely APPALLING!! The hot-button issues that have stemmed from that tragedy are: gun control, child safety, domestic terrorism, mental illness etc. I would argue that the major issue is that we are so disconnected from one another because we are self-centered and apathetic. Likewise, sociopaths lack emotion, are highly intelligent, intense, self-serving and delusional. Forget your meds and machines, there is no "cure" for that kind of behavior. Case and point, I had my own sister tell me just this weekend "I have no emotional connection to any of you (family members)" with the straightest facial expression. Yes, he same sister who I would throw myself in front of a train for, the same sister who I practically raised, the same sister living in a nice big house, attending private school, rocking the flyest kicks. Yes, that teenage tragedy. The behavior of people today is just so unGODly! I'm not a zealot nor do I own a soap box, but I can still see that WE have come a long way from Eden. It's unfortunate that it took 20 precious children for us to comprehend that. For the people of Newtown, Ct....

Tightfisted Fashion (@tightfisted23) tweeted at 9:05 AM on Mon, Dec 17, 2012: GM Call 'Kings Breakfast & Lunch' in #Newtown, CT at 203-462-6881 and purchase breakfast and/or lunch for the families of those slain.

How to help:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/17/how-to-help-sandy-hook-shooting-victims/1774961/

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/northern_suburbs&id=8923497



And everyone else...understand that for every demon in Hell, there's an angel in Heaven and God above this all. Find the God in you!

Lucifer -- Pride
Mammon -- Greed
Asmodeus -- Lust
Satan -- Wrath
Beelzebub -- Gluttony
Leviathan -- Envy
Belphegor -- Sloth

Michael -- the leader , Army of God' Commander
Gabriel -- God's left hand, messenger of God
Raphael -- The healer, purifier
Uriel -- Repentance, Guardian of Eden's Gate
Zerachiel -- The watcher, lead soul to judgement,earth ruler
Remiel -- Hope, leads soul to heaven, duty to divine missions
Raguel -- Justice, fairness & harmony


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER