#WINNING

Lite Thrifting


Everyone always asks me:--How do you find these great things?
--Where do you go thrifting?
--How did you get into thrifting?
--Why do you shop at the thrift store? (with a little sass added)
--Can I go with you?!!


The answers are simple:
--I am a meticulous and focused shopper.
--I do my research--online, in the paper (yard sales, moving sales, liquidations etc.).
--I have always worn hand-me-downs so it has been apart of upbringing.
--Yes, I am gainfully employed and I CHOOSE to shop second-hand because I like unusual looks; I consider myself an environmentally-conscience person; I like the thrill of the scavenger hunt/finding something cool.
--Haha...I will be setting up thrifting how-tos, tutorials and meet-ups SOON!


Right now, I have been taking some classes towards my MBA online but I have found there are classes I could use RIGHT NOW so I am putting that task on the back burner. Since my business is in E-commerce, it seems only natural that I would undertake these classes.

Peacock

For this look I was co-inspired (sure, I made that word up). First, by this beautiful chocolate man wearing Ozwald Boatang (another beautiful chocolate man)...second by this pretty plus-sized sis...both experimenting with neon and wearing it right/well in the winter.

Here is my version:


        
Ra(y)vens!!!! 

This happened....

Some of this....

More of this...


We celebrated like this...because of him!

Oh yeah and we won this ---->

Like Bey said "Any Questions?!"



Not everyone can afford Rachel Zoe's hotttt belted purple coat with fur trim. While I would've loved to rock this in the cold for my team, its a bit out of my price range.




 SO instead, I called 4 different K&G stores and drove over an hour to get this very fitting substitute...for $20! Was it worth it you ask? Do you see the look on my face :D



 The many........layers of my dad






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER