A lot of catching up!


My DIY Lamp inspiration and re-creation

 
 


NYU Dialogues -- DC campus

Pictured with "Cultural Critic"
Michaela Angela Davis
The discussion was such a tease!
It was so amazing...I yearned for more!
The quenched my thirst for knowledge
instead with some delicious sangrias and
appetizers :)






THIS is my new store!!!
So excited and anxious to occupy my new retail and event space. It's small but mighty.


My dad was very excited to patronize The Horse You Came In On Saloon in Fells Pt., MD. Established in 1775, it is the oldest running bar in North America...right in our home town! He loved everything about that place...from the flavored Jack Daniels, to the saddle-style seats, to our nice bartender to the crab cake sandwich. #blesshim

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Face

New Years Eve/ning Out 2011

BESTWEEKEVER